What Will I Learn?
- The Basics of Accounting — linking the accounting equation to business applications
- The Accounting Cycle — documenting and tracking business transactions and understanding how those transactions are reflected on financial statements
- The Balance Sheet — understanding its managerial objectives and usage
- The Income Statement — how to define revenue and expen se and effectively use income statement ratios to evaluate profit and loss
- The Statement of Cash Flow — an understanding of cash flow and non -cash expenses, and the differences between cash and profit levels
- Cost Accounting — why it is necessary and how to use it as a management tool
- Fixed Assets — what they are and how to evaluate and account for them
- Budgeting — the basic budgeting process, cost/price/volume relationships and how they impact the bottom line, break -even analysis, and more.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Internet browsing Knowledge
Objective of this Training:
- Learn the fundamentals of network theory and the TCP/IP Protocol Stack.
- Learn data networking fundamentals and network device functionality (includes configuring the network devices on LANs).
- Learn all of the most important aspects of the Internetwork Operating System.
- Learn to interpret IOS displays. • Learn how to implement, configure, and generally operate a Cisco switch.
- Learn all of the central network engineering disciplines, including network security, design and troubleshooting.
Training Overview & Outline
Lesson: 01 (Networking fundamentals)
Lesson: 02 (Ethernet LANs and switches)
Lesson: 03 (IPv4 addressing and subnetting)
Lesson: 04 (Operating Cisco routers, Switches and IOS)
Lesson: 05 (ACLs and NAT)
Lesson: 06 (On-page Optimization)
Lesson: 07 (IPv6 fundamentals, implementation, and troubleshooting)
Lesson: 08 (Switching & Spanning Tree Protocol)
Lesson: 09 (VLAN & VTP)
Lesson: 10 (Routing (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF etc.))
Lesson: 11 (VPNs)
Lesson: 12 (OSPF and EIGRP configuration and troubleshooting)
Lesson: 13 (Wide area networks and Frame Relay)
Lesson: 14 (Network Security)
Lesson: 15 (Cisco Wireless Technology)
Lesson: 16 (Network management)
Lesson: 17 (Network Design)
Lesson: 18 (Network Troubleshooting)
Would you like to take this course?
Dial +88 01713493243
Training Materials ( Hard & Soft Copies )
Free Follow-up Training
Expert Training Resources