This Change Management training course will teach aspiring change agents how to create and
implement a change management plan efficiently with positive acceptance throughout your
- LEARN ENGLISH FOR DAILY LIFE
In this course, participants will learn how to speak English in the typical situations of
- - Talking on the phone.
- - Going to restaurants & going shopping.
- - Traveling: airport, hotel, & sightseeing.
- - Talking about hobbies & entertainmen.t
- LEARN SOCIAL ENGLISH
participants will also learn important phrases for social English, so that learners can
interact with other English speakers successfully and confidently.
- - Agreeing & disagreeing.
- Giving opinions & advice
- - Asking & interrupting politely
- - Expressing thoughts & feelings
- LEARN PRACTICAL ENGLISH
We also cover some practical vocabulary for talking about:
- - Information
- - Similarities & differences
- - Certainty & probability
- - Hypothetical situations
- - Interesting Topics in English
- Prepare tables or counters for meals
- Serving customers in a cheerful, courteous and efficient manner
- Greet customers, present menus and help customers select menu items
- Taking Food & Beverage Orders
- Pick up and serve orders
- Demonstrate good organization and multitasking skills
- Check that customers are enjoying their meals and correct any problems
- Clean and reset tables
- Understand the importance of good health and good grooming.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, with little supervision
- Have the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Program Evaluation
- Presentation of Certificate
- Vote of Thanks
- 60 Hours training program on “Everyday English”
- Basic Food & Beverage Serving at workplace